Alaya Wall Torchiere Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White | Halogen Torchiere Lamp

วันพุธที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Alaya Wall Torchiere Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White

Buy Cheap Alaya Wall Torchiere Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White Best Price

Alaya Wall Torchiere Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White

Product Brand : Terzani



( Get Best Price and INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING )

Alaya Wall Torchiere Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White

Looking for the Cheapest Price Alaya Wall Torchiere Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White Now is it?. After information on the Internet. Found us store Sell cheaper compared with retail stores, Free Shipping and a Good warranty.

Alaya Wall Torchiere Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White Overviews

0A60A F3 A1 Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White Picture shown in rusty / gold Learn more about Alada Wall Torchiere below: FEATURES | SPECIFICATIONS | DESIGN FEATURES: -Alada collection. -Designed by: Jean Francois Crochet. -Available in several finishes. -Available in several color diffusers. -Material: Metal. -C ETL US Listed. Back to top SPECIFICATIONS: -Accommodates: 100 watt R7s (short double ended) Halogen bulb. -Overall dimensions: 67.7'' H x 8.7'' Dia. Back to top JEAN FRANCOIS CROCHET View all of Jean Francois Crochet designs Sketches for a pocket size autobiography. I just finished two show rooms in Moscow and I'm working on two villas. I love void and light, but also: a pot on the stove, the wine Bourgogne, kids, women, I'm in love with Taben. I was born in 1949, a good year! I managed to attend the fine and decorative arts school in Paris for few years. I have no memory, but i worry about yours...this is why I thought about rust some years ago. I love fashion, obviously, but I'm ''too architectonic'' ( Balmain). I came across people who put me to work. I designed several fashion boutiques in the 60's ''la Gaminerie-Paris'', it was still day time. At night I also designed several night clubs: ''Le Tiffany'',''La nuit des Rois'', ''Le club Alexandre'' in Montreal. I needed to eat well after all....and so i also designed several restaurants and bars: ''Le cafe Francais'', in Paris Bastille. Then in 1985 I laid on the beach right next to Sergio Terzani, three tumbles later I was working in his workshop. I believed I designed lamps, I believed I had memory, I got lost in the past to come back to the light with ''Antinea...Bara Baara....Mademoiselle....Tresor...''

==>> CLICK for Alaya Wall Torchiere Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White Free Shipping and Special Price<<==


Q: Where to buy Alaya Wall Torchiere Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White Cheapest Price
A: Buy Alaya Wall Torchiere Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White Lowest Price and Free Shipping in store.

Buy Cheap Alaya Wall Torchiere Finish / Diffuser Color: Satin Nickel / White Best Price

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น